Although it is a final update End of Tour arrived last year (and then The End of a True Journey shortly thereafter), Re-Logic’s Terraria still going strong. The developer celebrates the 10th anniversary of a sandbox action RPG in a very neat way. There’s a new world seed attached to the game’s anniversary date – entering it produces a world with unique color biomes and kickstarting players on the beach.
It also adds new items for purchase from the Princess, robbery and rare materials, gift boxes and much more. Even the Jungle Mimic was added in. Update 188.8.131.52 otherwise contains a number of solutions like Vulkan and Metal rendering issues that cause FNA buildings crashes and King Slime prickly mines can raise any money and then despawn them, effectively robbing players.
Frost Armor’s specific bonus debuff is also set at between 20 and 25 DPS. Check out the full change log below. Terraria currently available for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android and Google Stadia. Stay tuned for subsequent updates in the coming months.
- Celebrate Seeds added
- Corrected the damage on a Frost Armor specific bonus debuff from 20 to 25 DPS.
- Fixed render issues Vulkan and Metal leading to crash, on FNA buildings.
- Fixed certain exploitation.
- Fixed missing gear tip in Queen Slime treasure bag.
- Fixed all vine types except the usual vines / flowers from paint transfer as they grow longer.
- King Slime’s fixed prickles can raise funds and despawn, just like Queen Slime
- minions before.