While Bandai Namco’s action RPG is forthcoming Rising Myths largely having dominated the Famitsu charts for the most anticipated games ahead, the past few weeks have seen it move around a bit. A few weeks ago, Final Fantasy 16 climb to the top, before being displaced again promptly. Now, though, Shin Megami Tensei 5 claimed the No.1 spot, with Final Fantasy 16 following in second place and drawing by just two votes.
Rising Myths in third place – more specifically, its PS4 version. The PS5 version of the game is also in the charts, grabbing eighth place. Of course, taken together, the votes for both versions would mean that Rising Myths still at the top of the charts.
Meanwhile, the rest of the top 10 continues to be dominated by the upcoming Switch exclusive, including things like Bayonetta 3, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond a Bright Pearl, Splatoon 3, Metroid Dread, a The Legend of Zelda: Wild Breath anonymous sequence.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between August 5 and August 18.
1. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 763 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 761 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 731 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Wildfire 2 – 590 votes
5. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 572 votes
6. [NSW] Pokémon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl – 438 votes
7. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 350 votes
8. [PS5] Tales of Arise – 288 votes
9. [PS4] Super Robot Wars 30 – 286 votes
10. [NSW] Metroid Dread – 279 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]