Some may say that playing poker for virtual cash is a waste of time, but for others, it offers prime opportunity to hone their card playing skills. Poker Club promises to let you do just that as Ripstone deliver the most immersive, most social poker experience to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, PS4 and PS5.
Available to purchase and download right now on all the usual formats – excluding Nintendo Switch for now – Poker Club has all the ingredients to draw in veteran card players and newbies alike in a highly social experience.
Priced at £19.99 from the Xbox Store, a download of Poker Club will see you given the chance to play through Texas Hold”em tournaments, ring games, an online career in the PCC Poker Tour, single table, multi-table, freezeouts, shootouts, turbos, super turbos, bounties and a ton more. In fact, it should well cover pretty much every single poker option known around the world.
A hefty tutorial system will help out the green players, as will the entire social vibe it is attempting to deliver. Clubs will let you best your friends, goals will give you unlocks to work towards, and customisable gear and events will ensure that Poker Club will cater for all. Throw in cross-platform and cross-generation support, letting those on Xbox, PC (and in 2021, Nintendo Switch) play together, and those on PS4 and PS5 work their own little magic, and everything is in place to prove that poker doesn’t just have to be played for real money.
- More ways to play – Raise your game with over 10 Texas Hold’em tournament modes including freezeouts, shootouts, super-turbos, bounties and more. Play online with the community or create your own custom games and play by your own rules.
- Win together – Join a Club and team up with friends and players from across the world to earn rewards, unlock shared goals and level up your Club.
- Become a PCC Poker Tour Pro – Advance from back-room games to big-money main events as you climb the ranks in the PCC Poker Tour. Customise your pro and play your way to the top.
- Stay connected – Place your bets in daily online tournaments and take part in exclusive scheduled events to unlock the latest swag.
- As close as it gets to the real thing – From the low-key basement of Ralph’s Pizzeria to the jaw-dropping Intensity Arena; place your bets in stunning environments delivered in Ultra HD 4K with full RTX support.
With the only real other poker option on console being that of Pure Hold’em, there’s certainly room for another card-player in the console ranks. We’ll find out how good Ripstone’s Poker Club is once our full review of the game on Xbox Series X|S goes live.
Until that time, if you think you need to show the world your skills, get over to the digital store of your choosing and take home a download of Poker Club on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5 or PC right now.
Welcome to Poker Club. Live the life of a poker pro in the most immersive poker simulation ever seen, with Ultra HD 4K visuals and breath-taking ray tracing. Join a community of online players on their way to the top and track your progress in more than 10 Texas Hold’em tournament modes. Whether you’re a seasoned poker pro or brand new to the table, perfect your play style for the chance to win big.