Famitsu’s weekly chart for the most anticipated upcoming games, as selected by readers, saw Shin Megami Tensei 5 take the peak position for a few weeks run, and Recent history 16 come in second place. In recent charts, those assignments have changed, with the PS5 special RPG up to No.
All other connected options are used by future Switch exclusives, and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond ma Penina Susulu at number 3 and Bayonetta 3 in No. 4. Another Pokemon games of Pokemon Legends: Arceus in the seventh position, right behind Metroid Fear at number 6.
In the eighth degree of Lost Judgment, and votes for these charts were made before the game, and Super Robot Taua 30 in the ninth position and The Story of the Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki at number 10 round the top 10.
You can check out the entire top 10 below. All polls were conducted by Famitsu readers between September 9 and September 15.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 641 votes
2. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 607 votes
3. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl – 509 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 501 votes
5. [NSW] The Story of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 435 votes
6. [NSW] Metroid Fefe – 374 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon Legends: Arceus – 318 votes
8. [PS4] Lost Judgment – 258 votes
9. [PS4] Super Robot Battle 30 – 254 votes
10. [PS4] The Story of the Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki – 230 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]