Monster Hunter Stories 2: Ruin Wings has been out for a while now, and Capcom has maintained a steady flow of support for the game in the months since its release. The Title 5 Update for the game is live now, and adds some new content for players to dive into, including new monsters, cooperative quests, subquests, and more.
The update adds a unique high-difficulty cooperative quest for Fatalis, while Silver Rathalos and Gold Rathian have also been added to the game. Meanwhile, six nine-star collaborative questions and four eight-star subqueries were also added. Finally, the update also comes with several bug fixes. You can look at the full patch notes below.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Ruin Wings available on Nintendo Switch and PC. You can read our review of the game through here. A few weeks after the game’s release, Capcom announced that it had surpassed a million digital shipping and sales worldwide.
MAIN ADDITIONS / CHANGES
- (High Difficulty) Fatalis
Note: This is a unique Co-Op Quest monster.
- Silver Roller
- Rathian Gold
Extra Co-Op Quests
- ★ 9 (Turn) Fatalis
- ★ 9 (Exploring) Deviation Den
- ★ 9 (Exploring) Rare / Den subspecies
- ★ 9 (Slay) Money Rathalos
- ★ 9 (Slay) Rathian Gold
- ★ 9 (Turn) Yin and Yang
- ★ 8 (Special) Whetting My Taste
- ★ 8 Bright Silver Sun.
- ★ 8 Full Gold Moon
- ★ 8 (Special) Corny Application
BUG / MISCELLANEOUS POSITION
- Fixed a bug that causes the player to get into a fight with Jade Barroth when they contact Ruby Basarios at the Co-Op “(Explore) Water Eggs” Quiz.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the player from moving when using the Catavan Stand to travel to a different location immediately after cutting all the monster parts in the trial of S. Elder’s Lair – Z6.
- Various other bug fixes have been done.