Skip to content

Nintendo announcement of 1 + 2 Advance Wars: Re-Boot Camp at E3 earlier this year was certainly an enjoyable one for the crowd, given how strongly fans had demanded a return for the beloved and dormant turn-based strategy series. Since its release though, we’ve heard next to nothing from Nintendo about the duo remake – until now.

Going to Twitter, Nintendo recently announced that Advance Wars 1: 2: Re-Boot Camp has been delayed. Originally set to launch on December 3, it will now launch sometime in 2022. Nintendo says the game “just needs a little more time for fine tuning”, but hasn’t said much more than that about how development coming on or when exactly in the Spring we can expect to see the release. Hopefully we’ll get more details on it soon.

Of course, Advance Wars fans have already waited quite a while for the series to come back, so a few months probably won’t feel like too long. Until then, you can curb your appetite with nearly 30 minutes of gameplay shots through here.


Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *