Infinite’s Halo first multiplayer event, Fracture: Tenrai, at available now and brings a free 30 tier Event Ticket to the game. Players can win the core of the Yoroi armor by listing them but it’s not that simple. This can only be done by accessing event-specific challenges that must be completed in the new Fiesta playlist (which is random weapons spawning on all Arena maps).
In addition, these challenges are limited (seven a week) so you’ll need to come back and complete them, individually. How do you complete the entire Event Ticket when it is available until November 30th, 10 AM PT only? By looking back in January 2022 when he makes his second of six Season 1 appearances.
Here are some items that players can unlock as part of the Event Ticket:
- Torii Meditation – An Epic Background
- Porter – Legendary Shoulder Pads
- Rare Samurai Name Plate and Emblems
- Sol Devil – Legendary Weapon Cover (MA40 AR)
- Whispered Sky – Epic Weapon Cover (Sidekick and BR75 Battle Rifle)
- Spring Blossom Filter – Legendary Helmet Attachment
- Sword Belt – Legendary Convenience for the Yoroi Weapon Core
However, not all samurai-themed cosmetics are included in the Event Ticket. If you want, say, the blades to go with a Swordsman Belt, you’ll need to buy it from the store for real money. New content will be added to the store each time the Tenrai: Break event returns. It is a strange system, for sure.
Infinite’s Halo multiplayer is currently available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S and PC. His campaign is out on December 8th.