Guilty Gear Strive’s newest update brings new content to the game, including Baiken’s introduction to the roster, as well as a new mode.
After Californian Bakery’s one -stop shop and even into the game, Arc System Works has finally added their four DLC character to their boxing game. Guilty Gear Attempt. Baken, the pink-haired female samurai, is finally available to owners this season with a new boxing update.
In addition to adding character, Arc System Works also provided patch information to explain in detail the improvements and changes the new update brings to the game. Some of the highlights include the new Combo Maker mode, which allows players to create their own combos for a character, and share the same online, which others can users download and try. In addition, bugs related to Potemkin, Faust, and Happy Chaos have been fixed, along with other standard maintenance.
The update is currently live for PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. To learn more about the new product Guilty Gear Attempt updates, you can read the patch details in full from the official website, or look them down.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.13 Patch Notes
General / Sports
- Added “Baiken” as a player.
- Add the extra step “Lap of the Kami.”
Players who have purchased the “GGST Season Pass 1” will have access to this after the patch update is released on January 28. Individual purchases for the PS4 and PS5 versions will begin on January 31. The individual purchases for the Steam version will begin in January. 28.
- Added Baken’s BGM, “Mirror of the World.” Baken had to be chosen in order to use BGM.
- Add avatar items for Baiken.
- New avatars can be obtained through “fishing.”
- Add sample photos before submitting them to the gallery.
- You can watch new movies after you get them by “fishing.”
- Check this box, during the comparison with the Training Example and the learning environment set to “Match Match, ”the player will change the character of the enemy.
- Check a box that incorrectly displays the status displayed on avatars.
No internet system
- Added “Combo Maker,” a new system that allows players to create combinations and sets.
- This mode can be selected via “Offline”> “Combo” in the main menu.
- A network connection is required to download the game sets.
- Psych Burst is now reset to level when settings are reset and Psych Burst is set to “Mass.”
- Change the display instructions for the free mixed display in the Training Mode.
- It is no longer punishable for simultaneous firing when a Giganter Kai unit strikes an enemy.
- Check out a box where the banana box was created with What Could This Be? and WW — What could it be? it remains sometimes after the event.
- Note a box when using In Ready Under certain circumstances, the gun or engine cannot be prepared even after the HS has been installed.
- Securing a box when the gun is ready with Steady Aim, the gun will stay on even after Chaos is destroyed and the bad situation ends.
- Seals a box when using the Permanent under certain conditions, which cannot be destroyed by special action or fire.
- Change the visual effect for Happy Chaos gun attacks. No change has been made to their military work.