Bungie’s latest hotfix for Destiny 2 is now live, bringing several bug fixes. Perhaps the most important is for Solstice – an issue that had prevented Silver Leaves from being awarded from certain activities. These include Sever, Altar of Sorrow, Blind Well, Dares of Eternity and so on. Players can now obtain Silver Leaves from the same.
The Investigation campaign mission also had an exploit that awarded Silver Leaves, which is now fixed. Weekly rotating modifiers have also been added to the Bonfire Bash activity. Also, for those annoyed at the Solstice armor ornaments displaying a purple hue when using a Stasis subclass, they should now properly display a blue hue.
On top of all this, The Last Word was dealing more damage than intended. The issue causing this has since been fixed. For more details, check out the full hotfix notes below. Destiny 2 is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC, and Google Stadia.
Fixed an issue that prevented Silver Leaves from being awarded when completing certain activities. Hence the following activities now grant them:
- Altar of Sorrow
- Nightmare Containment
- Blind Better
- Dares of Eternity
- Fixed an issue where The Investigation campaign mission could be exploited for Silver Leaves.
- Added weekly rotating modifiers to the Bonfire Bash activity.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where this year’s Solstice armor ornaments displayed a purple hue, rather than a blue one, when using a Stasis subclass.
- Fixed an issue where the Dream Work origin trait would activate for other weapons, allowing overflow for all gear equipped.
- You all owe a certain dungeon boss an apology.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word was doing more damage than intended.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where the Seashore Pack contents were not being received by players.