The upcoming Switch title has climbed back into the pole position, with Final Fantasy 16 dropping down to second position.
A few weeks ago, Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most anticipated upcoming games saw an interesting movement The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Realm it took the No.1 spot off the frequent chart-topper Final Fantasy 16. Last week saw the games change position, and that has happened this week once again, with Zelda sit on top of a Final Fantasy follows in second place.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet was No. 3 in the charts last week, and so they are this week too, while Dragon Quest Treasures a Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth climbing to fourth and fifth place respectively. There is a PS4 version of Witch on Holy Night following behind in sixth place, with Engagement Fire Emblem sits at Number 7.
There is a PS5 version of Resident Evil 4’s remake moved back into the top 10 at No. 8, while Sonic boundaries, which had not yet launched when voting for these charts took place, coming in at No.9. Octopath Traveler 2 at No. 10 rounding out the charts.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between October 20 and October 26.
1. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Realm – 800 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 647 votes
3. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 615 votes
4. [NSW] Dragon Quest Treasures – 578 votes
5. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – 281 votes
6. [PS4] Witch on Holy Night – 239 votes
7. [NSW] Fire Emblem Engage – 207 votes
8. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 196 votes
9. [NSW] Sonic Frontiers – 180 votes
10. [NSW] Octopath Traveler 2 – 175 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]