The update adds Wanderer and Faruzan as playable characters, a new Archon Quest Interlude Chapter Act, and Genius Invokation TCG.
miHoYo latest update for Genshin Impact now live with Version 3.3, “All Senses Clear, All Existence Void.” It adds two new characters, Wanderer and Faruzan, a new story quest, and the digital CCG Genius Invokation TCG. Also available are patch notes, feature updates and other updates.
A new Bounty Area, City of Gold, is available and sees players marching through the ruins of a temple. Two new weapons, the 5-star Catalyst Tulaytullah’s Remembrance and the 4-star Sword Toukabou Shigure are also available. There are also two new Artifact sets, Desert Pavilion Chronicle, which increases Anemo DMG Bonus and Normal Attack Speed, and Flower of Paradise Lost, which increases Elemental Mastery and damage damage of Bloom, Hyperbloom and Burgeon.
The new Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act 3 “Inversion of Genesis” is a permanent addition but requires reaching Adventure Rank 40 and completing other items. Check out all the essentials below. You can also read the full patch notes here.
“Everything Is Clear, Everything Is Empty” Version 3.3
New Game: Genius Invocation TCG
- The Genius Invokation TCG is a card game with a heart-based strategy.
- Join as a “Genius Invokation TCG” player, collect cards, build your deck, and go toe-to-toe with other opponents at the table!
- Reach Adventure Rank 32 or higher.
- Complete the Archon Quest “Song of the Dragon and Freedom.”
Rules of Procedure:
1. Find challenges in the open world or enter the gym to play with weekly guest challenges, and earn Player EXP, and Lucky Coins.
2. Player EXP can be used to increase your Player Level, which unlocks new and more challenging tasks. Lucky Coins can be used to buy Genius Invokation cards and used to buy Master Encounter Matches and various items related to Genius Invokation TCG.
3. You can use the invitation board to send invitations to registered challengers in the Players List and to participate in sports events. If you win these games, you can also get matching Images and Talent Cards.
4. You can use the invitation board and connect with your friends through Co-Op to have a game of Genius Invokation TCG. After you reach a driving level, you can also meet with distant strangers in games of skill.
* After the official launch of the Genius Invokation TCG, we will continue to adjust and optimize the card balance based on the game and players’ feedback, in order to continue to improve the gameplay of Genius Invokation TCG.
The balance changes of the Genius Invocation TCG in Version 3.3 update are as follows:
- Adjusted Elemental Burst damage dealt by the Card “Maguu Kenki” in the Genius Invocation TCG: “Deals 6 Anemo DMG…” is now adjusted to “Deals 4 Anemo DMG…”.
Area of Interest: City of Gold
- This fortress, once protected by seven large towers, was destroyed during the night when King Deshret fell and a year of chaos ensued. Where golden-eyed soldiers stood guard on towers of glittering silver, now, only a withered temple built on broken stones remains, more like a tomb for an era of glory long lost.
- Reach Adventure Rank 22 or higher.
- Or complete the Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom.”
- Challenge the Land to get special items in the “Desert Pavilion Chronicle” and “Flower of Paradise Lost” sets.
Memorial of Tulaytullah (5-Star Catalyst)
- Normal SPD Attack is increased by 10%. After the attacker casts an Elemental Skill, the Normal Attack DMG will increase by 4.8% every second for 14s. After this character hits a normal opponent during this time, the Normal Attack DMG will increase by 9.6%. This increase can be triggered once every 0.3s. The maximum Normal Attack DMG increase at the same time of the effect is 48%. The effect will be removed when the wielder leaves the field, and using the Elemental Skill again will reset all DMG buffs.
- During the event, require “Epitome Invocation,” the event-specific 5-star weapon Tulaytullah’s Remembrance (Catalyst) will receive an increased be measured!
Toukabou Shigure (4-Star Sword)
- After an attack hits an opponent, an instance of Cursed Parasol will cast on one of them for 10s. This effect can be triggered once every 15s. If this enemy is removed during Cursed Parasol, Cursed Parasol’s CD will be regenerated. The user of this weapon will deal 16% more DMG to the opponent affected by Cursed Parasol.
- Toukabou Shigure (Sword) and its upgrades can be purchased when “Akitsu Kimodameshi.”
Desert Pavilion Chronicle (4-Star and 5-Star)
- 2-Piece Set: Increased Anemo DMG Bonus.
- 4-Piece Set: When the Charged Attack attacks the enemy, the normal SPD of the Attack SPD that will be set will increase by 10% while the normal DMG, Charged, and Plunging Attack will increase at 40% for 15s.
Flowers of Paradise Lost (4-Star and 5-Star)
- 2-Piece Set: Increased Elemental Mastery.
- 4-Piece Set: The Flower, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction DMG of the weapon is increased by 40%. In addition, after revealing the armed character Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, they will receive another 25% bonus to the aforementioned effect. Each stack of this is 10s. Max 4 stacks at the same time. This effect can only be triggered once per second. The person who equips this item can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
New Main Story
New Archon Quest
Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act III “Change of Genesis”
Quest Unlock Level:
- Reach Adventure Rank 40 or higher.
- Complete Archon Quest Chapter III: Act V “Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rise.”
- Complete Kaedehara Kazuha’s Story Study: Acer Palmatum Chapter – Act I “A Strange Way With A Friend.”
- After the update of Version 3.3, Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act III “Inversion of Genesis” will be available permanently.