Nintendo’s upcoming Switch megaton maintains a healthy lead on top of the weekly charts, with Square Enix’s RPG following behind in second place.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Realm has consistently topped Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most anticipated upcoming games, as determined by votes from its readers, and has once again topped the pile in the latest charts. He maintains a healthy lead over final fantasy 16, which has held its place in second place. Meanwhile, Engagement Fire Emblem, which had not yet been launched when the voting for these charts took place, thirdly.
A Nintendo companion first party title Pickmin 4 ranks high in the charts too, coming in at No. 4, while there is yet another Final Fantasy title trails behind, with Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth slotting in at fifth place. Octopath Traveler 2, meanwhile, in sixth place.
A trio of upcoming Capcom titles occupy the next three spots with upcoming remakes Resident Evil 4, Street Fighter 6, a pragmatic coming in at No. 7, No. 8, and No. 9 respectively.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between December 22 and December 28.
1. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Realm – 742 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 594 votes
3. [NSW] Fire Emblem Engagement – 472 votes
4. [NSW] Pikmin 4 – 382 votes
5. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – 376 votes
6. [NSW] Octopath Traveler 2 – 313 votes
7. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 244 votes
8. [PS5] Street Fighter 6 – 186 votes
9. [PS5] Pragmata – 164 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 143 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]