Development of AC Valhalla Title Update 1.1.1
AC Valhalla Title Update 1.1.1 has been announced, and we finally have a complete list of its patch notes!
Let us go over the massive patch and the improvements of its for the addition, quests, gameplay, and graphics of Ubisoft Connect achievements.
AC Valhalla Title Update 1.1.1 will drop on 14 January!
Check below for when it releases in your region!
- 1pm CET
- 7am ET
- 4am PT
- 11pm AEDT
AC Valhalla Title Update 1.1.1 Patch Notes
These are the official AC Valhalla Title Update 1.1.1 patch notes as revealed by Ubisoft here:
UBISOFT CONNECT ACHIEVEMENTS ARE HERE!
Added in-game support for Ubisoft Connect achievements to the game.
- Unlock conditions for Quest-related or not-repeatable achievements:
- Achievements where unlock conditions have been met will pop when the player completes a new quest.
- Unlock conditions for Countable/repeatable achievements:
- Achievements will pop whenever the player performs an achievement-related action past the unlock condition.
- The Animus Pulse will now highlight dead bodies for necessary situations only.
- Enemies can no longer be auto looted using the Throw Weapons perk.
- Tweaked AI detection when using disguise while dodging or while being in-air.
- Added a reward to the Death Stranding homage.
- Quivers and rations will now refill when upgrading them while they are depleted.
- White dots hinting at rations/adrenaline/arrow loot beyond interaction range will no longer be displayed when the player has max quantity already.
- Players will now be able to use “Wake up” at any time while in Asgard. Previously you had to complete the first quest.
- Daily quests will now reset whenever the game detects that it’s not possible to continue or restart the quest. The quest may then be reactivated at the informer.
- Added Text-to-speech to letters found in-game.
- Added previews to color-blind and subtitle options.
- Tweaked damage dealt and received values for the Lost Wolf boss encounter to reduce friction when playing on Drengr difficulty.
- Rebalanced initial damage dealt with Harpoon Impalement Lvl 1 / 2.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Improved performance and stability.
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION
- Addressed various graphics issues.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- Addressed various NPC animation issues.
- Addressed an issue that caused dummies to jitter when hit with a poison arrow. shake it off
- (SPOILERS) Added some electricity to Mjolnir before picking it up.
- Addressed an issue where war cries would repeat or loop oddly.
- Addressed an issue where blowing the horn and starting to move with left foot forward could sometimes makes Eivor’s feet glide.
- (Photo Mode) Addressed an issue where zooming in on children with the Photo Mode camera would distort their face.
- Addressed an issue where some Raven skins could be low res.
- (PS4) Optimized some textures on PS4.
Check out the guides of ours Market 4 Games for more games updates. Please leave a comment below, and let me know what’s your favorite gameplay kind !